The Two Faces of January Character Poster Gallery
1962. A glamorous American couple, the charismatic Chester MacFarland (Viggo Mortensen) and his alluring younger wife Colette (Kirsten Dunst), are in Athens during a European vacation. While sight-seeing at the Acropolis they encounter Rydal (Oscar Isaac), a young, Greek-speaking American who is working as a tour guide, scamming female tourists on the side. Drawn to Colette’s beauty and impressed by Chester’s wealth and sophistication, Rydal gladly accepts their invitation to dinner. But all is not as it seems with the MacFarlands, Chester’s affable exterior hides darker secrets. View photos from The Two Faces of January….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Alternatively, read our interview with writer-director “Hossein Amini”: or watch the trailer
- The Gunman (Sean Penn) Photo Gallery
- Fast & Furious 7 First-look Photo Gallery
- Snoopy & Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie - Character Poster Gallery
- Unfinished Business (Vince Vaughn) Photo Gallery
- Disney's Frozen Fever Photo Gallery
- Focus - Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) Photo Gallery
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Photo Gallery
- Spectre: Rome Photo Call (Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci)
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Royal Film Performance Photo Gallery