The Two Faces of January Character Poster Gallery
1962. A glamorous American couple, the charismatic Chester MacFarland (Viggo Mortensen) and his alluring younger wife Colette (Kirsten Dunst), are in Athens during a European vacation. While sight-seeing at the Acropolis they encounter Rydal (Oscar Isaac), a young, Greek-speaking American who is working as a tour guide, scamming female tourists on the side. Drawn to Colette’s beauty and impressed by Chester’s wealth and sophistication, Rydal gladly accepts their invitation to dinner. But all is not as it seems with the MacFarlands, Chester’s affable exterior hides darker secrets. View photos from The Two Faces of January….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Alternatively, read our interview with writer-director “Hossein Amini”: or watch the trailer
- Ben-Hur Character Poster Gallery
- The Legend of Tarzan: Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy
- Inferno (Tom Hanks/Felicity Jones) - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Green Room Photo Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - First-look Photo Gallery