The Wackness London Premiere Gallery
Jonathan Levine, writer and director of Sundance Festival favourite The Wackness, attended the London premiere of the film in London’s Curzon Soho on Wednesday, August 20 – just over a week before the film opens in UK cinemas. He was joined by the film’s two young stars, Josh Peck and Olivia Thirlby. The Wackness is a cool little coming-of-age tale set in 1994 New York about a teenage drug-dealer (Peck) and the relationships he has with his dope-smoking psychiatrist (Sir Ben Kingsley) and his daughter (Thirlby). Check out some photos from the event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Mad Max: Fury Road (Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Photo Gallery
- The Fault In Our Stars (Shailene Woodley/Ansel Elgort) Photo Gallery
- Fruitvale Station (Michael B Jordan/Melonie Diaz) Photo Gallery
- 22 Jump Street Photo Gallery
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (Colin Firth) Photo Gallery 1
- Edge of Tomorrow London Photo Call Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy First-look Photo Gallery
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Photo Gallery
- The Expendables 3 - Cannes Photo Call and Press Conference Photo Gallery