The Wackness London Premiere Gallery
Jonathan Levine, writer and director of Sundance Festival favourite The Wackness, attended the London premiere of the film in London’s Curzon Soho on Wednesday, August 20 – just over a week before the film opens in UK cinemas. He was joined by the film’s two young stars, Josh Peck and Olivia Thirlby. The Wackness is a cool little coming-of-age tale set in 1994 New York about a teenage drug-dealer (Peck) and the relationships he has with his dope-smoking psychiatrist (Sir Ben Kingsley) and his daughter (Thirlby). Check out some photos from the event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Unfinished Business (Vince Vaughn) Photo Gallery
- Disney's Frozen Fever Photo Gallery
- Focus - Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) Photo Gallery
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Photo Gallery
- Spectre: Rome Photo Call (Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci)
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Royal Film Performance Photo Gallery
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Henry Cavill/Armie Hammer) First-look Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Daughter of God (Keanu Reeves) First-look Photo Gallery