The X-Files: I Want To Believe Gallery
Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) are asked by the FBI to come back and help them with a case involving the disappearance of one of their agents. If they agree, their past will be forgiven, but they must also work with a mysterious psychic, Father Joe (Billy Connolly), an ex-paedophile, whose visions seem to hold the key to the mystery. Needless to say, Scully is sceptical but Mulder wants to believe and the subsequent investigation challenges both agents to confront their faith and their relationship with each other. THe X-Files: I Want To Believe is released on August 1, 2008.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Ben-Hur Character Poster Gallery
- The Legend of Tarzan: Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy
- Inferno (Tom Hanks/Felicity Jones) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Green Room Photo Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - First-look Photo Gallery