The X-Files: I Want To Believe Gallery
Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) are asked by the FBI to come back and help them with a case involving the disappearance of one of their agents. If they agree, their past will be forgiven, but they must also work with a mysterious psychic, Father Joe (Billy Connolly), an ex-paedophile, whose visions seem to hold the key to the mystery. Needless to say, Scully is sceptical but Mulder wants to believe and the subsequent investigation challenges both agents to confront their faith and their relationship with each other. THe X-Files: I Want To Believe is released on August 1, 2008.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sexiest actresses of 2014 - Photo Gallery
- Night At The Museum 3: Secret Of The Tomb Photo Gallery
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - London Photo Call Gallery
- Serena (Jennifer Lawrence/Bradley Cooper) - Photo Gallery
- Fury (Brad Pitt/Logan Lerman) - Photo Gallery
- The Maze Runner Photo Gallery
- Tak3n (Liam Neeson) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey/Anne Hathaway) Photo Gallery 1
- Dracula Untold stars visit British Library’s Terror and Wonder: The Gothic Imagination exhibition - in photos
- The Equalizer (Denzel Washington) Photo Gallery