Tomorrow Morning Gallery (updated)
WEST END stars Jon Lee (as John) and Julie Atherton (Kat) star in a major new production of the award-winning musical Tomorrow Morning, which runs at the Landor Theatre from Tuesday, October 12 to Saturday, November 13, 2010.
Jack (Grant Neal) and Catherine (Yvette Robinson) are in their late 30s and on the brink of getting divorced, while John and Kat, who are in their early 20s, are getting married. Tomorrow Morning, which is described as both moving and hilarious, is an intimate four-person musical about these couples and how their stories collide across time.
Here are the first shots taken of Lee and Atherton as well as some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images
- Grey Gardens Gallery