Tomorrow Morning Gallery (updated)
WEST END stars Jon Lee (as John) and Julie Atherton (Kat) star in a major new production of the award-winning musical Tomorrow Morning, which runs at the Landor Theatre from Tuesday, October 12 to Saturday, November 13, 2010.
Jack (Grant Neal) and Catherine (Yvette Robinson) are in their late 30s and on the brink of getting divorced, while John and Kat, who are in their early 20s, are getting married. Tomorrow Morning, which is described as both moving and hilarious, is an intimate four-person musical about these couples and how their stories collide across time.
Here are the first shots taken of Lee and Atherton as well as some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Gallery
- A Halloween Thriller Gallery
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Gallery
- Memphis The Musical Gallery
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history
- Next Fall Gallery
- West End Heroes Gallery
- Long Story Short Gallery