Tomorrow Morning Gallery (updated)
WEST END stars Jon Lee (as John) and Julie Atherton (Kat) star in a major new production of the award-winning musical Tomorrow Morning, which runs at the Landor Theatre from Tuesday, October 12 to Saturday, November 13, 2010.
Jack (Grant Neal) and Catherine (Yvette Robinson) are in their late 30s and on the brink of getting divorced, while John and Kat, who are in their early 20s, are getting married. Tomorrow Morning, which is described as both moving and hilarious, is an intimate four-person musical about these couples and how their stories collide across time.
Here are the first shots taken of Lee and Atherton as well as some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery
- Shrapnel: 34 Fragments of a Massacre Gallery
- Titus Andronicus Gallery
- Romeo and Juliet - Peacock Theatre (Gallery)
- Yarico Gallery
- Gods and Monsters Gallery 2
- Wicked - Emma Hatton as Elphaba