Treasures from Budapest Gallery
TREASURES from Budapest: European Masterpieces from Leonardo to Schiele, an exhibition of works showcasing the breadth and wealth of one of the finest collections in central Europe, will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from September 25 to December 12, 2010.
The exhibition will feature over 200 works and will include paintings, drawings and sculptures from the early Renaissance to the twentieth century. Check some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery