Treasures from Budapest Gallery
TREASURES from Budapest: European Masterpieces from Leonardo to Schiele, an exhibition of works showcasing the breadth and wealth of one of the finest collections in central Europe, will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from September 25 to December 12, 2010.
The exhibition will feature over 200 works and will include paintings, drawings and sculptures from the early Renaissance to the twentieth century. Check some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery