Ultra Vanities Gallery
ULTRA Vanities – Bejewelled Make-Up Boxes from the Age of Glamour is on display at Goldsmiths’ Hall until Saturday, July 20, 2013.
This extraordinary exhibition celebrates a unique, private collection of exquisite, finely wrought, jewelled and emamelled boxes that were all the rage in the 1920’s through to the 1970’s. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery