Ultra Vanities Gallery
ULTRA Vanities – Bejewelled Make-Up Boxes from the Age of Glamour is on display at Goldsmiths’ Hall until Saturday, July 20, 2013.
This extraordinary exhibition celebrates a unique, private collection of exquisite, finely wrought, jewelled and emamelled boxes that were all the rage in the 1920’s through to the 1970’s. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery