United Artists of Italy Gallery
UNITED Artists of Italy, an exhibition of portraits of some of the 20th century’s best-known artists by twenty-two leading Italian photographers, will be on display at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from Wednesday, June 22 to Sunday, September 4, 2011.
Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery