Watteau: The Drawings Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major retrospective exhibition of Jean-Antoine Watteau’s drawings to be held in the UK. Entitled Watteau: The Drawings, it will be on display from March 12 to June 5, 2011.
The exhibition will contain over 80 works on paper produced by the French artist. The exhibition will be organised chronologically and will examine the development and mastery of his drawing methods. View some examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery