Watteau: The Drawings Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major retrospective exhibition of Jean-Antoine Watteau’s drawings to be held in the UK. Entitled Watteau: The Drawings, it will be on display from March 12 to June 5, 2011.
The exhibition will contain over 80 works on paper produced by the French artist. The exhibition will be organised chronologically and will examine the development and mastery of his drawing methods. View some examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery