You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Illustrative Poster Series by Matt Ferguson
- Mad Max: Fury Road (Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Photo Gallery
- The Fault In Our Stars (Shailene Woodley/Ansel Elgort) Photo Gallery
- Fruitvale Station (Michael B Jordan/Melonie Diaz) Photo Gallery
- 22 Jump Street Photo Gallery
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (Colin Firth) Photo Gallery 1
- Edge of Tomorrow London Photo Call Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy First-look Photo Gallery
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Photo Gallery