You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - London Photo Call Gallery
- Serena (Jennifer Lawrence/Bradley Cooper) - Photo Gallery
- Fury (Brad Pitt/Logan Lerman) - Photo Gallery
- The Maze Runner Photo Gallery
- Tak3n (Liam Neeson) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey/Anne Hathaway) Photo Gallery 1
- Dracula Untold stars visit British Library’s Terror and Wonder: The Gothic Imagination exhibition - in photos
- The Equalizer (Denzel Washington) Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey) Poster Gallery
- The Expendables 3 Photo Gallery