You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Photo Gallery
- 300: Rise Of An Empire Photo Gallery
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - Character Poster Gallery
- Non-Stop (Liam Neeson/Michelle Dockery) Photo Gallery
- The Book Thief - Photo Gallery
- Only Lovers Left Alive Photo Gallery
- A Conversation with John Travolta Photo Gallery
- The Quiet Ones Poster Gallery
- Noah Character Poster Gallery