You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - First-look Photo Gallery
- A Bigger Splash (Ralph Fiennes/Matthias Schoenaerts) Photo Gallery
- Ben Wheatley's High Rise Teaser Poster Gallery
- Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds/Morena Baccarin) Photo Gallery
- Sexiest actresses of 2015 - Photo Gallery
- Sexiest actors of 2015 - Photo Gallery
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Character Poster Gallery
- Zoolander 2 Character Poster Gallery