You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 First-look Photo Gallery
- Marvel's Doctor Strange Character Poster Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven: Cowboys descend on West End - Photo Gallery
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Ben-Hur Character Poster Gallery
- The Legend of Tarzan: Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy