You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Terminator: Genisys First Look Photos
- Inherent Vice (Joaquin Phoenix) Photo Gallery
- Spooks: The Greater Good First-look Posters Gallery
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery