You Don't Mess With The Zohan Gallery
Legendary MOSSAD agent The Zohan (Adam Sandler) fakes his own death at the hands of nemesis The Phantom (John Turturro) so that he can head to New York to pursue his dream of becoming a hairdresser. Once there, the only job he can find is in a Palestinian salon so, adopting the alter-ego Scrappy Coco, he sets about realising his ambition and falling in love with the salon’s beautiful owner, Darlia (Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui). Check out some photos from You Don’t Mess With The Zohan.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ben-Hur Character Poster Gallery
- The Legend of Tarzan: Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy
- Inferno (Tom Hanks/Felicity Jones) - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Green Room Photo Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - First-look Photo Gallery