Cézanne's Card Players Gallery
PAUL Cézanne’s famous paintings of peasant card players and pipe smokers have long been considered to be among his most iconic and powerful works. This landmark exhibition, organised by The Courtauld Gallery in London and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, will be the first to focus on this group of masterpieces.
Cézanne’s Card Players will provide a unique opportunity for visitors to enjoy these remarkable paintings in unprecedented depth. Below, you can view images of some of the works that will be on display at The Courtauld Gallery from October 21, 2010 to January 16, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery