Renaissance to Goya Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Renaissance to Goya: Prints and drawings from Spain will be on display at the British Museum from September 20, 2012 to January 5, 2013.
This exhibition, drawn from the British Museum collection, brings together for the first time important prints and drawings by Spanish and other European artists who were working in Spain from the mid-sixteenth to the nineteenth century.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery