Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Equalizer (Denzel Washington) Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey) Poster Gallery
- The Expendables 3 Photo Gallery
- Fury (Brad Pitt/Logan Lerman) Banner Poster Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Illustrative Poster Series by Matt Ferguson
- Mad Max: Fury Road (Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Photo Gallery
- The Fault In Our Stars (Shailene Woodley/Ansel Elgort) Photo Gallery
- Fruitvale Station (Michael B Jordan/Melonie Diaz) Photo Gallery
- 22 Jump Street Photo Gallery