Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Character Poster Gallery
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - Teaser Poster Gallery
- Beauty & The Beast: View alternative posters by Matt Ferguson
- Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogler surprise Fantastic Beasts fans at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Ultra Cool Illustrated Posters Gallery
- T2: Trainspotting - World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort/Lily James) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Alien: Covenant - First-look Photos
- Duncan Jones's Mute - First-look Photo Gallery
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery