Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Magnificent Seven: Cowboys descend on West End - Photo Gallery
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Ben-Hur Character Poster Gallery
- The Legend of Tarzan: Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy
- Inferno (Tom Hanks/Felicity Jones) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Green Room Photo Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery