Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Bigger Splash (Ralph Fiennes/Matthias Schoenaerts) Photo Gallery
- Ben Wheatley's High Rise Teaser Poster Gallery
- Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds/Morena Baccarin) Photo Gallery
- Sexiest actresses of 2015 - Photo Gallery
- Sexiest actors of 2015 - Photo Gallery
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Character Poster Gallery
- Zoolander 2 Character Poster Gallery
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) Character Posters
- Spectre Photo Gallery 2
- Spectre: Rome car chase photo gallery