Pixar's Up opens Cannes - Gallery
The 62nd Cannes Film Festival was opened with an animated film, Pixar’s 3D Up – the first time a film of its kind has launched the event. To mark the occasion, a host of celebrities donned the special 3D glasses to watch the animated comedy in which 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, only to discover that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. View photos from the opening event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Character Poster Gallery
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - Teaser Poster Gallery
- Beauty & The Beast: View alternative posters by Matt Ferguson
- Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogler surprise Fantastic Beasts fans at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Ultra Cool Illustrated Posters Gallery
- T2: Trainspotting - World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort/Lily James) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Alien: Covenant - First-look Photos
- Duncan Jones's Mute - First-look Photo Gallery
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery